Thursday, October 29, 2009

Gray at 3.1 Phillip Lim S/S 2010


One of my favorite colors for clothes is gray, although they can sometimes be a bit dull, I simply love the color for clothing. Its perfect because its not simply black or white, although some of my most worn outfits are all black. These are some gray pieces I wish I could have from the Phillip Lim show. The first look with the shorts and the slightly cropped short-sleeve button down is simply and dressy at the same time, the necklace is also amazing. The second look with the collared slip dress and sweater is very wearable, and can be dressed up or down which is a plus. Lastly, the sequin top and bow-tie trousers are more for evening, but the top could be worn with jeans and look great for day. These pictures are from style.com. To view a larger version of the picture, just click on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment