Sunday, August 9, 2009

Shopping!



I went to the mall the other day, and got these two pictures from Nordstoms. The first one is a group of looks from Stella McCartney and the second one are two looks from Donna Karen, I especially like the red skirt. I also decided to try a new thing for me. I bought yellow eyeshadow. I have seen it a couple times in various runway shows and decided I wanted to try it. I purchased Chrome Yellow by MAC, you can purchase this eyeshadow here. I feel like yellow is a hard color to wear because it can almost make you look sick. I find that wearing it only on the lids with the rest of the face plain, created a focus on the color and didn't make me appear like I was a clown. But, you also do not have to choose a bright yellow like I did, softer yellows or just applying a bright yellow sparingly or mixed with a lighter shadow can make this look more wearable for everyday.
Derek Lam F/W 2008

Dior F/W 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment